How to play
1. Open the velcro of plush cover, take out the ball device.
2. Remove the insulating strip.
3. Press the button and shake aggressively to activate the device. (If it doesn’t activate press the button and shake again).
4. Put the ball back into the plus cover.
5. The ball will jump and squeak and activate then automatically stop after 20 sec.
How to replace batteries
Detailed operation please see Image
1. Unscrew 2 screws on the backside of the ball device (there are 2 arrows pointing to where the screwers are) by a small cross-head screwdriver.
2. Find the battery case on the side with an open/close mark (NOT the side with speaker).
3. Remove the screw locking the battery case cover (only one screwer).
4. Install the batteries (3 X AAA), lock the battery case cover back. （Without battery）
5. Screw back the backside of the ball device, put the ball device back into the plush cover.
1 * Plush cover
1 * Bouncer Ball（Without battery）
1 * Screwdriver
1 * Instruction
Watch your pet when playing! Be careful not to swallow by your pet!
NO throwing or chewing! Only moving on the floor.